South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Farenheit 9/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to watch Fahrenheit 9/11.
Anyone seen it yet?
I guess it will be very political but am sure quite interesting too.
Quote:Originally posted by Curio
Want to watch Fahrenheit 9/11.
Anyone seen it yet?
I guess it will be very political but am sure quite interesting too.

I saw it a while ago. It makes for some serious food for thought. I did wonder how much of that kind of politics happens with our members of parliment
It does sound very interesting ... the DVD is now out, and probably worth getting .
It was a very controversial movie which resulted in the production of Farenhype 9/11 which shows many people who appeared in Moore's film that feel misrepresented and betrayed plus many other facts that blow the lid off of Moore's claims.
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
It does sound very interesting ... the DVD is now out, and probably worth getting .
Yep! ................ it's on my Christmas pressie list.Confusedurfing: :thumbs:
Don't like the man...! Did watch his first movie, and yeah he did a good job with Columbine and K-Mart...but I do wonder what he does with Bush and have heard his misrepresents a lot of stuff.

So will skip this one. Let us know what you think Curio.
Quote:Originally posted by lols
It makes for some serious food for thought.

That indeed it does.

Thought provoking and somewhat disturbing... but then again politics is another issue entirely