South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Match the lyrics to the song.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
How about we write down a few lyrics from a song & then you have to guess the song?

Here goes............

That's all I wanted, something special, something sacred in your eyes.
Like the "match the song to the movie" thread, I also suggest that anyone can post some lyrics here at any time. That way, we at least have a few choices.

Jangar what's your opinion about this?
Curio Wrote:Like the "match the song to the movie" thread, I also suggest that anyone can post some lyrics here at any time. That way, we at least have a few choices.

Jangar what's your opinion about this?

I hate you !!!

I think it's a great idea Big Grin The lyrics sound so familiar but I can't identify them :mad:

Someone had a similar idea a while ago but the poster didn't want to start a thread :bigcry:

Curio - as this is your thread I don't want to impose but may I offer a suggestion ?

We post the complete lyrics but edit out the title ?

Just a thought to make life easier for peeps like me.... :p
Curio Wrote:How about we write down a few lyrics from a song & then you have to guess the song?

Here goes............

That's all I wanted, something special, something sacred in your eyes.

Father Figure - George Michael ???
Jangar Wrote:I hate you !!!

I think it's a great idea Big Grin The lyrics sound so familiar but I can't identify them :mad:

Someone had a similar idea a while ago but the poster didn't want to start a thread :bigcry:

Curio - as this is your thread I don't want to impose but may I offer a suggestion ?

We post the complete lyrics but edit out the title ?

Just a thought to make life easier for peeps like me.... :p

I think that would take too long & be too easy (my opinion). How about we just write a few more lines then??
Almitra Wrote:Father Figure - George Michael ???

Yes, you are on a roll Almitra.
Curio Wrote:I think that would take too long & be too easy (my opinion). How about we just write a few more lines then??

This is you thread so it is your decision Smile

I am just here to make sure it doesn't get out of hand Big Grin
Curio Wrote:I think that would take too long & be too easy (my opinion). How about we just write a few more lines then??

I think a few more lines will do ok ??
And maybe to start with, songs that are quite well-known ??
OK. That sounds good enough Almitra.

Why don't you ask some lyrics?
Curio Wrote:OK. That sounds good enough Almitra.

Why don't you ask some lyrics?

Ok, here goes ...........

I want to .........................
For tonite I sleep on a bed on nails
I want to be, just as close as the holy ghost is
And ..............
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33