South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So what is on your holiday reading list ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This being the season of curling up under duvets with hot chocolate and a book - what have you bought to read or have on a to buy list for this month ? Or any special requests you want from Santa ?

I have the new Anita Shreve - Light on Snow, Ira Levin - The Stepford Wives these are all the ones which I will be starting this month. I want to buy a few more of the Alexander MacCall series ... from The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency :read:
nikkinaz Wrote:This being the season of curling up under duvets with hot chocolate and a book - what have you bought to read or have on a to buy list for this month ? Or any special requests you want from Santa ?

I have the new Anita Shreve - Light on Snow, Ira Levin - The Stepford Wives these are all the ones which I will be starting this month. I want to buy a few more of the Alexander MacCall series ... from The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency :read:

I'm working my way through Robert Ludlum's The Altman Code right now. Haven't read one of his book in ages. It is taking me the whole week to get through it....

Smile
Still busy with Stephen King's "Dark Tower" but after that it will be Mary Higgins Clark as well as Donald Duck, just won 44 books at an auction. Smile
I am busy with "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, have ordered all 4 of his books :thumbs:
Strawbs Wrote:I am busy with "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, have ordered all 4 of his books :thumbs:

these are on my list !
da vinci code was one of the best books i have read !

i finished lovely bones and didnt really like it at all
im reading something light now - gosh cannot rem;ber the author now (got in whenin CT) it is called on teh verge - funny - 30 somehting female - bit of bridget jones meets sex in the city