South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So who is from Cape Town?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
You betcha yeah:eek:

Good...back to the old Chapmans Peak this year....looks great

Blue Peter here we come wooooooooooo hoooooooooo Wink

Think I need to get shares in that place lol
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
Good...back to the old Chapmans Peak this year....looks great

Blue Peter here we come wooooooooooo hoooooooooo Wink

Think I need to get shares in that place lol

I will have to start a thread about that, to sort out a meeting date as I have failed to make all of the others.

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
I will have to start a thread about that, to sort out a meeting date as I have failed to make all of the others.

Good Idea Cool

Apart from Hagar and you....do you know anyone else who will be cycling....from that place that was before that isWink
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
Good Idea Cool

Apart from Hagar and you....do you know anyone else who will be cycling....from that place that was before that isWink

Not really, although there must be some more.
Born and bred in Kraaifontein. More Border/Boland than Cape Town and it's only claim to fame (other than interesting murders) is that you can see both Table Mountain and the Taal Monument in Paarl from its various bridges...
Another Capie here.. from THE Republic of Hout Bay LOL

Heard the Chapmans Peak drive had opened and it's approx R20 per trip through the toll road.
I am a cape town girl and always will be

Koekie

The land of bamboo flies and baboons .....

Yes cheffie, Chappies is open at R20 per throw and I took some lovely pics just for you of Hout Bay but I don't think we have an album!
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
Another Capie here.. from THE Republic of Hout Bay LOL

Heard the Chapmans Peak drive had opened and it's approx R20 per trip through the toll road.

Hallo my "potted" friend Big Grin

Yes R20 a go - will pay R50 next time to see it again.

Have a good one Big Grin

FlyingBok ... RIP Vaalseun Wink

sue w

Also from Kommetjie....only lived there for 3 years but definitely call it homeBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9