South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So who is from Cape Town?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yaah! another one of us born in Kingsbury!!

Just reading through here about Barclay house.. I went to Greenfield Girls' Primary and the students at Barclay used to get unleashed onto us or we used to go over there. Such a beautiful place - my primary school not Barclay house!
Quote:Originally posted by Cali
Yaah! another one of us born in Kingsbury!!

Just reading through here about Barclay house.. I went to Greenfield Girls' Primary and the students at Barclay used to get unleashed onto us or we used to go over there. Such a beautiful place - my primary school not Barclay house!

Cali

When were you at Greenfields? Did you have a teacher there called Mary?
Quote:Originally posted by ForumAdmin
So who is from Cape Town?

Only the best people!~ Wink

Like me doofus! Sheesh, do I have to spell out the obvious for you all?

Rolleyes :p
Quote:Originally posted by delbayley
i was born at 2 military hospital in wynberg lived in plumstead till i was 12 moved to durban but went back to cape town when i was 21 and still call it my home!! can't believe you have to pay R20 to go around chapman's peak - views are spectacular from there!

maybe we should get a in which hospital where u born thread? 2 of us in wynberg 2 mil so far.Big Grin

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by squeaky
maybe we should get a in which hospital where u born thread? 2 of us in wynberg 2 mil so far.Big Grin

LOL and 2 of us in Pinelands ...vincent palotti Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
LOL and 2 of us in Pinelands ...vincent palotti : D

Make that 3 Wink

Sheesh.. these military types huh? Rolleyes LOL

BTW.. I think that "other" Palotti female was merely born there and considers herself a Colonial..

Brings to mind the saying..

"Just because a lamb might be born in a stable.. it doesn't make it a horse" Big Grin

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
Make that 3 Wink

Sheesh.. these military types huh? : rolleyes: LOL

BTW.. I think that "other" Palotti female was merely born there and considers herself a Colonial..

Brings to mind the saying..

"Just because a lamb might be born in a stable.. it doesn't make it a horse" : D

ROFL....not you tooooooooo Big Grin

pssssssttttttt !! can you imagine these military brats......being born and having to salute :eek

hey Ashieeeeeeee.....you better come quick Cheffie thinks he was born in a stable......Eish.... and now he doesn't know if he is lamb or horse :confused:
R OFL....not you tooooooooo : D

pssssssttttttt !! can you imagine these military brats......being born and having to salute :eek

hey Ashieeeeeeee.....you better come quick Cheffie thinks he was born in a stable......Eish.... and now he doesn't know if he is lamb or horse :confused:

It wasn't a laughing matter! The doctor (I'm told) slapped me and I was so astounded I couldn't talk for a couple of years!

Military brats?? Never met one that truthfully admitted to being born on such bootiful surroundings.. LOL

I think you have been in the sun too long - I am neither a lamb nor horse...

merely a :chef:

Ya ya.. brought up on the kitchen floor and all that.. Big Grin
LOL and 2 of us in Pinelands ...vincent palotti Big Grin

4 in Kingsbury and one in Mowbray!!!

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
It wasn't a laughing matter! The doctor (I'm told) slapped me and I was so astounded I couldn't talk for a couple of years!

Military brats?? Never met one that truthfully admitted to being born on such bootiful surroundings.. LOL

I think you have been in the sun too long - I am neither a lamb nor horse...

merely a :chef:

Ya ya.. brought up on the kitchen floor and all that.. Big Grin

you said it ...I didn't :laugh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9