South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So who is from Cape Town?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
you said it ...I didn't :laugh:

Didn't you know that going to *cough* CBC allowed us to develop our powers of mind reading and therefore enabling us to say things that are blatantly obvious to all..

but unwilling by most to be uttered Big Grin

Oh ya.. and to THUMP that funny school down the drag on Main Road Sea Point..

persistently :laugh:
vincent palotti was the first hospital my mom worked in, and she was a maternity nurse~!
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
That's where I was born - Pinelands Big Grin

Whoa, I was also born in Pinelands. Small world!!!!
who has come back form cape town recently and what should I expect price wise? Havent been home in nearly 2 years now and heard it is really expensive

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by rlsuth
Whoa, I was also born in Pinelands. Small world!!!!

Well it's four to Vincent Palotti/St Joseph's now Big Grin

Ash, Cheffie, rlsuth and me........Eish what a bunch :eek:

My mom had my ears pierced when I was 1 day old and the nurses gave me a dinky feeder of brandy to knock me out......

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
My mom had my ears pierced when I was 1 day old and the nurses gave me a dinky feeder of brandy to knock me out......

Big Grin

and now you're into looking like a walking advertisement for "How much Steel can YOU fit on YOUR body - proudly South African and sponsored by Iscor"??

never mind the straw and half jack saga... Big Grin

Evolution.. and the joys of being born in Cape Town :o
Hey where abouts is all the capies from in Cape town. I used to live in Meadowridge, near to Constantia

Daniela

Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
and now you're into looking like a walking advertisement for "How much Steel can YOU fit on YOUR body - proudly South African and sponsored by Iscor"??

never mind the straw and half jack saga...

Evolution.. and the joys of being born in Cape Town

Speak for yourself :chef: ......I only have 2 other piercings and no pins or plates Rolleyes

and we evolve in CT.....we now have windhoek Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
Cali

When were you at Greenfields? Did you have a teacher there called Mary?

I was a Greenie Girl from 1980 - 1986 (sub A to Std 5)

I'm trying to think of a teacher called Mary..

Sue Jewell, Carol Potgieter, Fran Mrydal... hell I'm forgetting the others... we just generally put a Miss or Mrs before their names... I'll ask my mom - she was on the PTA for all those years!
Quote:Originally posted by Cali
I'm trying to think of a teacher called Mary..

was there something about her too? Smile

Greenie Girl???
LOL.. makes one think that the Bogeyman was a regular visitor Big Grin

Dani...

Evolution comes to those who wait - we've just received our first snow fall.. and it's groundhog day all over again Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9