South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So who is from Cape Town?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:Originally posted by Cali
I was a Greenie Girl from 1980 - 1986 (sub A to Std 5)

I'm trying to think of a teacher called Mary..

Sue Jewell, Carol Potgieter, Fran Mrydal... hell I'm forgetting the others... we just generally put a Miss or Mrs before their names... I'll ask my mom - she was on the PTA for all those years!

Sorry Cali my error, she was at Barclay House pre-primary school and was the principal there.
Hi y'all
lived in Vredehoek and went to Cape Town High 75-79, soccer at Marist u14/u15 (75-76), England IFA (77-80, 82-84) - did anyone save that thread (Malc? Ali?) 'cos I sure miss it :-) and worked at Ou Mutual in Pinelands for a while.
Now in Leeds
Hi Ade

great to see you

Smile

we will have to restart that IFA thread

:haha:

that should get Cali going
Quote:Originally posted by Ade
Hi y'all
lived in Vredehoek and went to Cape Town High 75-79, soccer at Marist u14/u15 (75-76), England IFA (77-80, 82-84) - did anyone save that thread (Malc? Ali?) 'cos I sure miss it :-) and worked at Ou Mutual in Pinelands for a while.
Now in Leeds

Ade welcome, about time you go here Smile
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
Ade welcome, about time you got here Smile

Only just found out about it, mate, wondered what had happened to the sekkers Wink
nice to catch up with you all again
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
Hi Ade

great to see you

Smile

we will have to restart that IFA thread

:haha:

that should get Cali going

Now you beginning to talk my language
hi
i am an arrow from parrow
lol
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hi
i am an arrow from parrow
lol

O no !!!!! Can we ban this arrow from parrow ? One of us is enough for this site Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Hagar
O no !!!!! Can we ban this arrow from parrow ? One of us is enough for this site Wink

OI china !!!!! im here to stay
LOL
howzit my broer ! what a small world
i was near President High (or shud i say Hoerskool? LOL )

Koekie

Quote:Originally posted by Hagar

Hagar, considering I was honoured enough to attend the same school as you in Parow I guess I'm an arrow too....... wonder how many others here went to good old Settlers?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9