South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Gmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone want a gmail account. PM me your email addy and I will send you an invite.
Just make sure your I.E. browser is version 6 or higher :curse:
Jangar Wrote:Just make sure your I.E. browser is version 6 or higher :curse:

thanks but don't use ie :rofl:
lols Wrote:thanks but don't use ie :rofl:

It does not work on Opera as well Sad

picanin

FlyingBok Wrote:It does not work on Opera as well Sad

Firefox is fine for Gmail use however Bok if you really want to use Gmail then upgrade your opera to the newest beta as this will apparently allow Opera users access to Gmail.

Opera Beta
picanin Wrote:Firefox is fine for Gmail use however Bok if you really want to use Gmail then upgrade your opera to the newest beta as this will apparently allow Opera users access to Gmail.

Opera Beta

Ag ... you are as reliable as ever Pic's Big Grin

Thanks .. will quickly upgrade while I can still Wink
picanin Wrote:Firefox is fine for Gmail use however Bok if you really want to use Gmail then upgrade your opera to the newest beta as this will apparently allow Opera users access to Gmail.

Opera Beta

I can confirm that Opera 7.6 works like a bomb with Gmail.

Goodbye (forever) useless IE :p

Dankie Pic's :thumbs:

Opera Beta

Thanx for the link, am using it now and seems to work OK Big Grin

Haven't tried online banking yet though...

But at least I can now access Gmail from home Big Grin
any takers

:read:

please send PM with email address
and more GMAIL going free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,8 to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great for storing photos/files/music.etc you dont want to loose!!! just incase you loose/kill any back ups you may have made!!

ANYBODY???????????????????????????????????/