South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So who is from Durbs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Smile
Yep! I was born in Durban, emigrated to the UK and after 10 years in London I now live in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

Been here a long time and am a naturalised "Brit".

Regards

HH
Wink
Does living 200km up the north coast count ?

Or the 3 years I spent studying in Durban ?

Ash

Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Does living 200km up the north coast count ?

Or the 3 years I spent studying in Durban ?

Then you must be a Kwazilian Big Grin
Welcome oke's ... nice to see the "competition" who'se a$$$$$es will be whipped in the Super 12 / CC / Cricket and all.

Enjoy it :p

Wink

PS: Love your curry and all and that's about it ... oh ok maybe should say that I will inherit a house close to the beach in Hibberdene.

Any takers for it ? Big Grin

Ash

Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
Welcome oke's ... nice to see the "competition" who'se a$$$$$es will be whipped in the Super 12 / CC / Cricket and all.

Enjoy it :p

Wink

PS: Love your curry and all and that's about it ... oh ok maybe should say that I will inherit a house close to the beach in Hibberdene.

Any takers for it ? Big Grin

Me! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
Then you must be a Kwazilian Big Grin

As long as I don't have to support the kwagga's :p
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
Me! Big Grin

marry me first :p
spent most of my life in cape town then moved to durban and lived in durban north and the bluff and then on the beach front in claridge court, it was lovely there and always think of myself a durbonian - durbanite living in cape town!!!
Quote:Originally posted by delbayley
spent most of my life in cape town then moved to durban and lived in durban north and the bluff and then on the beach front in claridge court, it was lovely there and always think of myself a durbonian - durbanite living in cape town!!!

Durbanite..... Please get it correct :p (Capital 'D').....

I wish I was one but alas lived too far away to be one...
Come on !!!!

We can't let the Capies get a longer thread than us.... LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5