South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Brain Teasers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
penelope Wrote:crispbread

Excellent! :thumbs:
penelope Wrote:crispbread

Brilliant :thumbs: Big Grin

ANSWER: RASPBERRY (This is the only one we could find. If you found another, good for you.)

THEY MIGHT HAVE SAID

A simple substitution code has been used to conceal a “quote.” Work out the code to decipher the original words.

Sherlock Holmes to Watson,
who is now a chef:
BMJNFOUBSZ, NZ EFBS XBUTPO.

(050213)
Alimentary, my dear Watson Smile
dudette Wrote:Alimentary, my dear Watson Smile

:thumbs:

That was so easy even I got it :haha:

PALINDROME PALS

A palindrome is a word, sentence or group of words that reads the same backward or forward.

Question asked when all the flowers and cards were forbidden on ValentineÂ’s Day:

W _ _Â’T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _V_ _ _ _ _ W?
Jangar Wrote::thumbs:

That was so easy even I got it :haha:

PALINDROME PALS

A palindrome is a word, sentence or group of words that reads the same backward or forward.

Question asked when all the flowers and cards were forbidden on ValentineÂ’s Day:

W _ _Â’T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _V_ _ _ _ _ W?

WON'T LOVERS REVOLT NOW?
penelope Wrote:WON'T LOVERS REVOLT NOW?

Well done Penelope Smile

The names of three cities are hidden in the sentences below. Can you find them? (The letters are in consecutive order.)

At the top, I saw a huge tree. Well, IÂ’m amazed. No slow-growing trees grow that tall.

(050215)
Jangar Wrote::thumbs:

Well done Penelope Smile

The names of three cities are hidden in the sentences below. Can you find them? (The letters are in consecutive order.)

At the top, I saw a huge tree. Well, IÂ’m amazed. No slow-growing trees grow that tall.

(050215)
Oslo
Lima
Pisa
penelope Wrote:Oslo
Lima
Pisa

I didn't even attempt this one... Blush

At a beauty parlor one busy Saturday, the staff found there were 10 blondes. One-fourth of the customers were redheads, and half were brunettes.

How many customers altogether?
Assuming there were none with black hair, I say there were 40 Smile
dudette Wrote:Assuming there were none with black hair, I say there were 40 Smile

Presuming that you're correct, please explain as their and your answer makes no sense to me... Perhaps because it's Saturday and my brain is turned off or perhaps just because... :duh: Big Grin