South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Brain Teasers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a bonus for ordering my calenders I got to chose another calender to receive daily and I chose the Mensa Brain teasers...

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to post everyday's question so I'd like for this to be a general thread where everyone posts questions Smile and answers of course !!! Big Grin

I'll decide later wheter this should be a sticky or not Smile

Here is the first one:

What two words, formed from different arrangements of the same five letters, can be used to complete the sentence below?

To elude the guards, the clever _________ disguised himself with _________, lipstick and a wig
No takers ?
I'm thinking and thinking but can't think of anything Sad

clever clogs? No...

clever bloke? No ...

Hellllp!

Sad
They are looking for a 5 letter word where the letters can be re-arranged to fill in both blanks...
Please give me a clue ... like perhaps what two of the letters are ... or even better ... how about all of the letters and we can arrange them into the words you want Angel

Big Grin
Jangar Wrote:As a bonus for ordering my calenders I got to chose another calender to receive daily and I chose the Mensa Brain teasers...

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to post everyday's question so I'd like for this to be a general thread where everyone posts questions Smile and answers of course !!! Big Grin

Here is the first one:

What two words, formed from different arrangements of the same five letters, can be used to complete the sentence below?

To elude the guards, the clever _________ disguised himself with _________, lipstick and a wig

what about crook and frock?
Jangar Wrote:As a bonus for ordering my calenders I got to chose another calender to receive daily and I chose the Mensa Brain teasers...

Here is the first one:

Rogue

Rouge

Quite simple dear Jamjar Wink
Cheffie Wrote:Rogue

Rouge

Quite simple dear Jamjar Wink

:thumbs:

I thought so too Smile

I'll see if I can find another one later Big Grin
In 13 years, Lenore will be as old as Jane is now. In 26 years, she will be three-quarters Jane’s age then.

How old are they now?
Nobody good at maths ? :haha: