South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Would you please pray.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For friends of mine in Italy and in Oxford.

Luigi and Paola's little girl is a week old. They found a lump and Paola's breast between Christmas and New Year and because she was pregnant she only had a proper biopsy this week and will hear the results on Tuesday. This is quite sad and a very scary time for them. They also have an active two and a half year old.

My other friend just came out the operating theater in Oxford having had her appendix taken out. She had to wait for two days in the hospital before they decided what to do, which means she didn't have any food since Friday.

Would really appreciate your prayers for both couples.

:daisy:
I don't pray but will thinking of them and keeping them all in my thoughts ....
Will be keeping them all in my thoughts.
Thank you Jan and Amen!

:daisy:
Only just seen this...

Consider it done :lovef:
Strawbs Wrote:Only just seen this...

Consider it done :lovef:

Thanks Strawbs Smile
Just want to give feedback on the two women Smile

Sarah had her appendix taken out..... time in hospital was unfortunately not the best, and they have also sent her home the same day. She went back to work this week.

We had very good news from Paola in Itally. The results of the second biopsy was that she is clear - no trace of cancer. With the first biopsy there were definate traces of cancer. This very good news and we are so grateful.

:lovef: