South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Possible Pink Floyd Reunion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Venus Wrote:Great pressie, Jim! :thumbs: I'm also an Eric Clapton fan. Sadly, I only started appreciating him a few years ago so I missed the opportunity of seeing him when he played in Zim. :wall: However, I was very fortunate to see Crosby, Stills & Nash. They were amazing! No fancy pyrotechnics or gadgets, just the three of them on stage with their guitars - amazing! Big Grin

CSN show was great, even my better half enjoyed that one at the Std Bank arena.

It was not too long after Mr Crosby had gotten his new liver ( having partially worn the first out at Woodstock I suppose ).

We really liked the Std Bank Arena in Jhb as a venue, and also saw Mike and the mechanics there, also a good show.

Now youve got me humming Wooden ships to myself.

Off to work now, hope your day is great... Its weekend yahoo
jimswin Wrote:CSN show was great, even my better half enjoyed that one at the Std Bank arena.

It was not too long after Mr Crosby had gotten his new liver ( having partially worn the first out at Woodstock I suppose ).

We really liked the Std Bank Arena in Jhb as a venue, and also saw Mike and the mechanics there, also a good show.

Now youve got me humming Wooden ships to myself.

Off to work now, hope your day is great... Its weekend yahoo

We must've been at the same concert! :haha: I went to many concerts at Std Bank Arena & agree that it's a fantastic venue.

Enjoy your weekend, Jim! :thumbs:
Jangar Wrote:Deal Smile

(Which one ? I bought two Big Grin)

Bring both! Big Grin
My aunt is a massive PF fan, I told her about this and she nearly platzed and said she would sell her flat to be able to go !!! :haha:
Click here for details! Big Grin
Venus Wrote:Click here for details! Big Grin

Quote:We reported yesterday that former Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters is to participate in a star-studded tsunami benefit show on US network NBC Universal, on Saturday 15th January at 8pm EST, called "Tsunami Aid: A Concert of Hope". We now have the good news that this has been confirmed to us by Roger's management office.

EH? this has past?? :wall: or am I confused? Wink
Strawbs Wrote:EH? this has past?? :wall: or am I confused? Wink

I never realised that the date has passed. :duh: Hopefully, we'll have the concert broadcast here soon.

picanin

Venus I really hope so! However in an interview in October last year Dave Gilmour said that the chances were very slim partially as the feud between himself and Roger Waters. However if things have changed since then........ I'll buy if you can organise the baby sitter and I can get off!
Pages: 1 2