South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Possible Pink Floyd Reunion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm busy listening to a Pink Floyd special on Kerrang! digital radio & there is a possibility that there will be a reunion, featuring all members later this year & a tour! :cheer: They say to "watch this space"! *cartwheels* :hooray:
I guess that you're a Pink Floyd fan then... Never much cared for them but I adore Roger Waters' solo works..... Smile
Venus Wrote:I'm busy listening to a Pink Floyd special on Kerrang! digital radio & there is a possibility that there will be a reunion, featuring all members later this year & a tour! :cheer: They say to "watch this space"! *cartwheels* :hooray:

Now this is something that gets me interested too!!!

Two years ago there was a Roger Waters Tour in Stuttgart, but my bright spark company had to send me to Iran while it was on so I missed it. Hopefully there will be a couple of German stops too.
jimswin Wrote:Now this is something that gets me interested too!!!

Two years ago there was a Roger Waters Tour in Stuttgart, but my bright spark company had to send me to Iran while it was on so I missed it. Hopefully there will be a couple of German stops too.

Oh no, Jim, you must've been so disappointed! :bigcry: This is one group that I never thought to have a hope of seeing live.
Jangar Wrote:I guess that you're a Pink Floyd fan then... Never much cared for them but I adore Roger Waters' solo works..... Smile

I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan. There's not much better than sitting in a candlelit room with a glass of your favourite wine & listening to Floyd as loudly as the neighbours will permit. :thumbs: Big Grin
Venus Wrote:I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan. There's not much better than sitting in a candlelit room with a glass of your favourite wine & listening to Floyd as loudly as the neighbours will permit. :thumbs: Big Grin

Yes there is... Same scene but with ABBA playing :p or even, perhaps Meatloaf or JMJ Wink
Venus Wrote:Oh no, Jim, you must've been so disappointed! :bigcry: This is one group that I never thought to have a hope of seeing live.

Exactly the way I feel, one of my Christmas gifts this year was the dark side of the moon DVD ( yup my wife knows me well).

I was speaking to some one in the UK when we visited in the 94 he was about 16 then and was raving about how great the Pink floyd concert in Holland had been, I was sooooo Greeen with envy, and also surprised at the time that he actually was into Floyd. Still good music is good music, does not matter how old it is.

Now one other person I would looove to see live would be Mr 'slowhands' Clapton.

As for the wine Venus.... a good botlle of the red stuff always goes down well with Floyd.... come to think of it with most other nice things too Wink :thumbs:
jimswin Wrote:Exactly the way I feel, one of my Christmas gifts this year was the dark side of the moon DVD ( yup my wife knows me well).

I was speaking to some one in the UK when we visited in the 94 he was about 16 then and was raving about how great the Pink floyd concert in Holland had been, I was sooooo Greeen with envy, and also surprised at the time that he actually was into Floyd. Still good music is good music, does not matter how old it is.

Now one other person I would looove to see live would be Mr 'slowhands' Clapton.

As for the wine Venus.... a good botlle of the red stuff always goes down well with Floyd.... come to think of it with most other nice things too Wink :thumbs:

Great pressie, Jim! :thumbs: I'm also an Eric Clapton fan. Sadly, I only started appreciating him a few years ago so I missed the opportunity of seeing him when he played in Zim. :wall: However, I was very fortunate to see Crosby, Stills & Nash. They were amazing! No fancy pyrotechnics or gadgets, just the three of them on stage with their guitars - amazing! Big Grin
Jangar Wrote:Yes there is... Same scene but with ABBA playing :p or even, perhaps Meatloaf or JMJ Wink

Next time you visit, Jan, I'll have to educate you! :innocent:

(But DO bring along your new Meatloaf CD anyhow.) Big Grin
Venus Wrote:Next time you visit, Jan, I'll have to educate you! :innocent:

(But DO bring along your new Meatloaf CD anyhow.) Big Grin

Deal Smile

(Which one ? I bought two Big Grin)
Pages: 1 2