South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Who is from the Western Cape/Boland?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to break the hold the Capetonians have and see if there is anyone here from north of the boerewors curtain?
Me - actually residing in Hermanus area
sooibrand Wrote:Me - actually residing in Hermanus area

beautiful part of the world

Confusedaffer:
I have heard that Hermanus is lovely - have actually never been there.
Has also become popular for Whale spotting

they come into the bay for mating
Hey I am Melanie, I am from the USA and i am moving to Cape town in the Summer i just wanted to get more involved so i am trying stuff like this. How are yall?
Hi Melanie

what would you liek to hear and know?

I am sure many people will be a source of help.

Where do you intend going to study in Cape Town?

There are a number of people from Cape Town frequenting the site, who either lived there previously or who are still there.

Keep chatting

quack

:woof:
USAGirl06 Wrote:Hey I am Melanie, I am from the USA and i am moving to Cape town in the Summer i just wanted to get more involved so i am trying stuff like this. How are yall?

Welcome Melanie :thumbs:

I am sure you will enjoy and love the Cape Big Grin

PS: My hometown is Somerset West but I am a (financial) expat in West Africa. Ghana / Liberia / Guinea / Liberia and soon Mauritania.

Cheers again and welcome !
USAGirl06 Wrote:Hey I am Melanie, I am from the USA and i am moving to Cape town in the Summer i just wanted to get more involved so i am trying stuff like this. How are yall?

Hi Melanie....

Welcome again. I am sure you will enjoy visiting here, and feel free to ask questions.... there are quite a few that are from Cape Town or surroundings and they will be happy to help you.

Your Summer will be Winter in SA.... bring your jacket and raincoat along Smile

:daisy:

Hi Melanie,
I am from Cape Town - how I envy you going to live there. I have been in Austria for 17 years & still get home-sick although I do go back every couple of years. If you want more info please mail me. If I don't hear from you have a great time there.
Eleanor