South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What it must be like to come from Durban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess they will be able to spend another year feeling what it must be like to be an English rugby supporter Wink

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?newslett=...3&set_id=6
:crylol: It was a 2nd string Sharks team against a FULL strength Bulls outfit.

There are only going to be positives from the Sharks this season......wait till we drill the Stormers in our first Super 12 game!! :thumbs:
Gregg Wrote::crylol: It was a 2nd string Sharks team against a FULL strength Bulls outfit.

There are only going to be positives from the Sharks this season......wait till we drill the Stormers in our first Super 12 game!! :thumbs:

Sounds like a lot of bluster to me Wink
seasider Wrote:It's Greggs standard 2nd string team patter. He uses it for West Ham or whichever team it he is he supports. I know they play in marron and blue.

:crylol: :rofl: :p
:haha:

excellent

claret and blue

now where's Gregg
seasider Wrote:It's Greggs standard 2nd string team patter. He uses it for West Ham or whichever team it he is he supports. I know they play in marron and blue.
:wall: :curse:

Seasider you have a short memory.......it's claret and blue......and it's the MIGHTY VILLA......don't give a toss about West Ham!! :p

Now MARK my words....the Sharks are going to have a BIG say in this years Super 12 :thumbs:
seasider Wrote:Crying into his keyboard and banging his head on the monitor. Same thing every super12. Mind you at least this is the only year they can come 12th. Next year it will be 14th.

Yes....banging my head on my monitor due to Villa's hugely inconsistent form and failure to get out the cheque book. I mean Djemba Djemba....come on!!! :curse:

25 Feb - Stormers vs Sharks - Be Afraid Be VERY Afraid coz we are going to chow u lot on your home ground!! Confusedurfing:

tokoloshie

seasider Wrote:As I've already stated in another thread, if you support the Sharks you know nothing about rugby.
I thought that was England.... :p
oh and I'am a Welsh supporter now... :rofl: