South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That song "Dawn"

is it by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons??
No, still not right...OK final clue, the groups name starts with the letter "O"
Quote:Originally posted by spam
oi, do I smell hijack. Gaff is still hunting the answer....anybody else want to try????
One more try and we can start again......nobody said it had to be easy that is why we have the other thread.

Nope just bantering while we wait Wink

Well you gave the clue 'O' so I'm going for Ozzy Osbourne, Oops I see you're looking for a group so I'll changed my guess to..... The Osmonds Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Nope just bantering while we wait Wink

Well you gave the clue 'O' so I'm going for Ozzy Osbourne, Oops I see you're looking for a group so I'll changed my guess to..... The Osmonds Big Grin

Nope, you lot give up?????
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Nope, you lot give up?????

I guess so as I am pretty sure it's not O.M.D. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Gaff
Yeah, must admit I don't have a clue, just stabbing in the dark.

Osibisa

http://www.osibisa.co.uk/albums/01-osibisa.htm
I would still have been guessing next Christmas!

You either know them or you don't. The MP3's on the web site make for interesting listening.....I actually only have a few of their tracks on CD compilations and haven't sat down and listened to them in years....at least now you know of them....talking of rare ones have you listened to Deodata?
Hmmm, looks like spam isn't here right now... why don't we put that one on hold and someone else continue... gaff?

Tara

No gaff either by the looks of it! Smile

Soooooooooooooo.....................................

Title

"Cool for Cats"

Tara

Squeeze?

:thumbs:

(Sorry for the delay! )