South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
A totally wild guess, possibly following the wrong clue...

Ringo Starr ???

Nope.....
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Nope.....

I haven't given up yet Big Grin

Anyone else want to take a guess or ten... ?
Spam - due to a lack of interest (ja - right - next joke...) I give up... At the moment I just don't have the time to go through my albums so let's leave this for a while (giving Gaff and everyone else a chance to answer and me more time, though I doubt that'll help me) to find the answer...
OK, I'll withold the answer to this one..though the answer has been staring you in the face...I'm very busy at the moment so please post something up.
OK, I'll withold the answer to this one..though the answer has been staring you in the face...I'm very busy at the moment so please post something up.

ARGGHHH !!!!! I hate you (in a nice manner of course) Big Grin :haha: :jester:

You won't put me out of my misery yet !!! LOL

Will try to make the time sometime this weekend and pull my tongue at the clue Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Gaff
I think everyone else has been quiet as you hold the clues!!!!!!

The clue, which has been repeated is out there for all to see......
The clue, which has been repeated is out there for all to see......

Except me :haha:
Except me :haha:

Oh J how can you say that...you are starting to make me feel terrible
It was not a great hit only reaching 79 in the top 100 entering the charts on 23/9/78, but did sell over one million copiesSmile
Oh J how can you say that...you are starting to make me feel terrible
It was not a great hit only reaching 79 in the top 100 entering the charts on 23/9/78, but did sell over one million copiesSmile

In 78 I was but a spring chicken, but seeing as my musical interest started in '76 I feel I should know this one... And i think there is a cover version on one of the old Springbok albums.... number 30-something.... somewhere between number 36 and 40 if memory serves me correct....

ARGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!

Help me please someone !!!!!!!
In 78 I was but a spring chicken, but seeing as my musical interest started in '76 I feel I should know this one... And i think there is a cover version on one of the old Springbok albums.... number 30-something.... somewhere between number 36 and 40 if memory serves me correct....

ARGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!

Help me please someone !!!!!!!

J oh J oh J.....let me put you out of your misery:p