South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Curio
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jangar
[B]They're the ones where the drummer lost an arm in a car accident ? right ????

Wasn't that the drummer from Def Leppard???

That's who I was thinking of Smile Thanx Curio Big Grin :cheer:
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
That's who I was thinking of Smile Thanx Curio Big Grin :cheer:

And that was the group I had in mind.....off you go
Jangar, I think you must ask the next one.
I only helped out.
Besides I don't get to visit GB as often as you do.
So please continue............
Jangar, I think you must ask the next one.
I only helped out.
Besides I don't get to visit GB as often as you do.
So please continue............

*looks for a stubborn smilie* :p

No !!!

This thread has the patience to wait till you ask and await your reply unlike the other one Big Grin

So I'm afraid, whether you like it or not, you're it, just like in a game of tag :rofl:
At your insistence Jangar........
The next one from me is........... "Tremble for my beloved".

Only thing is I don't want to hold up this thread & like I previously mentioned I don't get to go "on line" as often as some others. I will probably only be able to check this thread again tomorrow night.

(Clue - it's a male band.)

PS. I still think it was your turn to go though Jangar as you knew who the group was that sang the song asked, only you couldn't exactly remember the name & I only knew because you said that the drummer only had one arm as a result from an accident!!!

Anyway, lets see who guesses this one.
Smile
At your insistence Jangar........
The next one from me is........... "Tremble for my beloved".

Only thing is I don't want to hold up this thread & like I previously mentioned I don't get to go "on line" as often as some others. I will probably only be able to check this thread again tomorrow night.

(Clue - it's a male band.)

PS. I still think it was your turn to go though Jangar as you knew who the group was that sang the song asked, only you couldn't exactly remember the name & I only knew because you said that the drummer only had one arm as a result from an accident!!!

Anyway, lets see who guesses this one.
Smile

I had to search google for this one and have come up with Collective Soul ? Whom I admit of never having heard of before.

Like I said earlier on this thread there is no rush which is the reason I started the other thread Big Grin

I disagree with your PS :p as I couldn't recall the name of the band but you could Smile Besides I couldn't think of a title Wink
Jangar I'm glad I'm still here at the moment as I will be retiring soon but am glad to tell you that "Collective Soul" is correct.

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN.Big Grin
Jangar I'm glad I'm still here at the moment as I will be retiring soon but am glad to tell you that "Collective Soul" is correct.

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN.Big Grin

Agge nee, now I have to think of a new title :rofl:

Aren't you a bit young to be retiring ???? LOL :p

How about this one...

Country Roads

Performed by a Dutch Band around 2000
Retiring to bed.
Don't know the latest one asked!
Bye for now.
Retiring to bed.
Don't know the latest one asked!
Bye for now.

I wish I could do that but have to prepare for tomorrow's night shift by staying up very late....

To me it's the best version ever recorded, even better than the one by Olivia Big Grin I just love it to bits Smile

Catch you on the rebound Smile