South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WM HOLDET??????? It would appear to be a Danish football song and I dont read Danish I only eat them.
Quote:Originally posted by spam
WM HOLDET??????? It would appear to be a Danish football song and I dont read Danish I only eat them.

:hooray: :cheer: Excellent Spam Big Grin :thumbs:

It was the Danish anthem for the 1986 World Cup

I really didn't expect anyone to guess the artist(s) and only asked this to get the thread going again Smile

Now can you tell me who the 'band members' of VM Holdet (World Cup Team) were ? :haha: Only kidding as I don't know myself... LOL

Over to you : D
Spam - did you by any chance find the lyrics to the song ?

I know most of them but would like all of them Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Spam - did you by any chance find the lyrics to the song ?

I know most of them but would like all of them Big Grin

Gee, come on, that had me running around in circles to find....which gives me an idea for the next song which is "Roundabout"
Quote:Originally posted by Gaff
Sorry, I got busy then forgot!

WB Gaff Smile

Spam - ABBA had a song called "carousel" which is also a type of "roundabout"... Is that good enough ? :p
WB Gaff Smile

Spam - ABBA had a song called "carousel" which is also a type of "roundabout"... Is that good enough ? :p

No and neither is the theme from Magic Roundabout. The answer you want may hold a clue.....
Quote:Originally posted by spam
No and neither is the theme from Magic Roundabout. The answer you want may hold a clue.....

ARGGGHHHH You're a mind game master Big Grin
ARGGGHHHH You're a mind game master Big Grin

Come on or are you giving up????
"Yes" from the album Fragile ?
Quote:Originally posted by Almitra
"Yes" from the album Fragile ?

Well done...your turn