South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Destroyer The Kinks/Wardance/Twisted Sister/Anthrax

Sorry Spam, the song is called "Destroyers" or possibly even "D-D-D-Destroyers"

***EDIT***

The song is called "Calling All Destroyers" and it seems as if the artist(s) I was think it was by may only have produced the record and not appeared on it, the sources I have cannot seem to agree... Sad

So please let me know if I should withdraw the question, apologise nicely to everyone and name a new title ?

If we decide to continue then please let it be noted that the artist(s) is not T-Rex (and or Marc Bolan) Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Sorry Spam, the song is called "Destroyers" or possibly even "D-D-D-Destroyers"

***EDIT***

The song is called "Calling All Destroyers" and it seems as if the artist(s) I was think it was by may only have produced the record and not appeared on it, the sources I have cannot seem to agree... Sad

So please let me know if I should withdraw the question, apologise nicely to everyone and name a new title ?

If we decide to continue then please let it be noted that the artist(s) is not T-Rex (and or Marc Bolan) Smile

How about Tsar or Queen Bee????
How about Tsar or Queen Bee????

That would have been too easy..... :p

I told you that this one is unintentionally very tricky Sad
OK, you are being difficult Big Grin

Rachel Stamp..
Robert Marlow
There was also a production Futuristic Dragon by Tony Visconti but that featured Marc Bolan
OK, you are being difficult Big Grin

Rachel Stamp..
Robert Marlow
There was also a production Futuristic Dragon by Tony Visconti but that featured Marc Bolan

I know... Blush

Robert Marlow is the guy I got when I went searching, but wasn't the answer I was expecting !!!!

So I give you 10 out of 10 for this but for the bonus round can you guess who I thought the answer was ? Sorry no bonus prizes though :p

The hint is keyboard and production Big Grin
I know... Blush

Robert Marlow is the guy I got when I went searching, but wasn't the answer I was expecting !!!!

So I give you 10 out of 10 for this but for the bonus round can you guess who I thought the answer was ? Sorry no bonus prizes though :p

The hint is keyboard and production Big Grin

Vince Clark????
Vince Clark????

That's the one Spam Smile :thumbs:
That's the one Spam Smile :thumbs:

Tooka while and some pretty stiff search filters
Tooka while and some pretty stiff search filters

I can imagine... It was difficult enough for me and I knew what I was looking for Wink
I can imagine... It was difficult enough for me and I knew what I was looking for Wink

Spam, I do believe it s your turn Big Grin