South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Next please Smile

Skiing in the snow.....
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Skiing in the snow.....

I'll have to get back to you on this one as for the life of me I cannot recall the artist Sad (Have to search through my high energy lp's when I get home...)
Skiing in the snow.....

Didn't that come of the Stars on 45 Album??? I can hear the song in my mind..... Oh wait.. It came off the 1st High Energy Album!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
Didn't that come of the Stars on 45 Album??? I can hear the song in my mind..... Oh wait.. It came off the 1st High Energy Album!!!!

Side 3 if I recall correctly. I still haven't found the album yet Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Side 3 if I recall correctly. I still haven't found the album yet Sad

The version I am looking for was by a UK group. The song was a set piece until it was recorded around 1975. It spent 12 weeks in the UK charts reaching no 10.
The version I am looking for was by a UK group. The song was a set piece until it was recorded around 1975. It spent 12 weeks in the UK charts reaching no 10.

Was it by the Dooleys (although I think they were later in the 70's)....

What about Wigan's Ovation?
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Was it by the Dooleys (although I think they were later in the 70's)....

What about Wigan's Ovation?

Somebody else who has actually heard of them or remembers them...i am really impressed. You either know your music, know how to web-search or you are giving away your age.
Wigans Ovation it is......
Somebody else who has actually heard of them or remembers them...i am really impressed. You either know your music, know how to web-search or you are giving away your age.
Wigans Ovation it is......

I actually watched a program a few months ago on 70's and 80's music, and they were in it. So I know of the band, but do not know the music......Big Grin

Ok, then.....

Woman in chains
Tears for fears
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
Tears for fears

Spot on!! I think mine are waaayyy too easy Big Grin