South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
only one i can think of or find is
" MARRS "
and i am always working or so it feels like!

Well done Big Grin

And good night Sad
sleep well you great dane you woof woof grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol
and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"yes sir i can boogie"

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by curio
It's my turn now hey as I guessed correctly.
OK ummmm
Don't let me be misunderstood

The Animals
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
sleep well you great dane you woof woof grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol
and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"yes sir i can boogie"

Not sure if Bacara did the original but they were the ones that had a hit with it way back when....

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Not sure if Bacara did the original but they were the ones that had a hit with it way back when....

The Animals did the original Don't let me be misunderstood way back in February 1965. Santa Esmerelda and Gomez did it, Elvis Costello did it and so did Joe Cocker.

Baccara did Yes sir I can Boogie.
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
The Animals did the original Don't let me be misunderstood way back in February 1965. Santa Esmerelda and Gomez did it, Elvis Costello did it and so did Joe Cocker.

Baccara did Yes sir I can Boogie.

Are we talking the same song here ???

It appears that "Yes Sir I can Boogie" was written by / for Baccara (sorry about the earlier misspelling) as most of the songs on their greatest hits cd appear to have the same composers.

I think they were a Dutch band / duo...

And would you please stop editing while I am replying to your post :p :jester:

This is the post I replied to:

The Animals did the original way back in February 1965. Santa Esmerelda and Gomez did it, Elvis Costello did it and so did Joe Cocker. Can't see anything about Bacara thogh, unless they were a SA band?

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Are we talking the same song here ???

It appears that "Yes Sir I can Boogie" was written by / for Baccara (sorry about the earlier misspelling) as most of the songs on their greatest hits cd appear to have the same composers.

I think they were a Dutch band / duo...

And would you please stop editing while I am replying to your post :p :jester:

This is the post I replied to:

[b]The Animals did the original way back in February 1965. Santa Esmerelda and Gomez did it, Elvis Costello did it and so did Joe Cocker. Can't see anything about Bacara thogh, unless they were a SA band?
[/B]

:haha:

That's because I saw don't let me be misundertood, answered the Animals, then I saw you had answered Baccara as being the artist, so I put what's above, then realised I had read it wrong so edited it to make sense, which obviously it didn't...

Big Grin *yawn* give us a break mate, it's Sunday! :jester:
I thought I was going crazy when I posted that post as I wanted to refer back and saw that what I was answering had been replaced...

Thank goodness for the browsers back button Big Grin
Nobody picking up on this one????
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Nobody picking up on this one????

Sorry Spam, been rather busy Sad

Even though Lance hasn't said that I was right, I think that Tara and myself are in agreement that I was right re the "Yes Sir I can boogie" so I'll name the next tune Smile

A nice and easy one too:

I Love Rock 'n' Roll