South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by spam
She already has, right down the bottom of her thread....Wind in my soul which I think was David Whitsel but I guess we will have to wait for Angelbabe to come up for the answer.

nope it aint David Whitsel. but.... i have realised that the actual title of the song is The Wind, not wind of my soul ....... SORRRY :o

ok, here is a BIIIIIG clue to make up for it ...... acoustic guitar.
This thread is now over 1000 posts and going strong Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by angelbabe
nope it aint David Whitsel. but.... i have realised that the actual title of the song is The Wind, not wind of my soul ....... SORRRY :o

Sara Teasdale?

Sky ?

Shawn Philips ?
ooh no, wasnt taking any chances there. I knew 100% that it was Neil Diamond. My daddy bought me the record.

But who says Neid Diamond was the answer required...it may have been one of the covers..????? Big Grin
But who says Neid Diamond was the answer required...it may have been one of the covers..????? Big Grin

:haha: JA ok !! :haha: I guess it was a possibility, but unlikely none the less.
Sara Teasdale? NOPE
:haha: JA ok !! :haha: I guess it was a possibility, but unlikely none the less.

OK , I take it Jangar's answers for "The wind" are also incorrect.
OK OK but how about the answers given for The wind....."
The thread has stalled....

u give up too easily. Big Grin

and the answer is ................ CAT STEVENS

OK, next song title Natasha Dance
u give up too easily. Big Grin

and the answer is ................ CAT STEVENS

OK, next song title Natasha Dance

Chris de Burgh