South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Ash a hidden Yeti Sports Arcade Professional???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi!! Ash are you used to whacking penguins all over the place?

We don't get that much practise this side of the pond

Big Grin

:babyroll:
Penguin clubbing is rather thirsty work Wink

A whole 5 seconds off the Duck :thumbs: :p and a few extra points too Wink
:haha:

Will my mouse ever be the same again.. Rolleyes
Wow

Master Chef ... most impressed

:wings:
TheDuck Wrote:Wow

... most impressed

Sad to see you off the rostrum... waddle nicely Wink :innocent:

I'll do the yeti walk... seen it yet? Rolleyes

No? Hmm... we're a secretive little bunch of duck lovers huh..
Big Grin
TheDuck Wrote:Wow

Master Chef ... most impressed

I better go and look at this .... I still want to win this Smile
Cheffie Wrote:Sad to see you off the rostrum... waddle nicely Wink :innocent:

I'll do the yeti walk... seen it yet? Rolleyes

No? Hmm... we're a secretive little bunch of duck lovers huh..
Big Grin

Now I know what you have done the last two weeks on your holiday..... practicing Yetzi :haha:

A very impressive score indeed.

:daisy:
Pronkertjie Wrote:[COLOR=Navy]Now I know what you have done the last two weeks on your holiday..... practicing Yetzi :haha:

Rolleyes

Ya ya.. in between functions, puppy training and everything. I've been to Yeti dancing lessons in the hope that I could steal the Duck's wife for a spin too :duh:

Sadly it's all fiction. I started only yesterday and was determined to club as many penguins as possible. I think it's frustration at not being in the kitchen and having to experience the cold (like penguins really care! )...

So there you have it. Have fun trying to beat the score - and no! I won't be providing pictures or autographs... have to keep up the mystery surrounding us beasts
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Rolleyes

Ya ya.. in between functions, puppy training and everything. I've been to Yeti dancing lessons in the hope that I could steal the Duck's wife for a spin too :duh:

Sadly it's all fiction. I started only yesterday and was determined to club as many penguins as possible. I think it's frustration at not being in the kitchen and having to experience the cold (like penguins really care! )...

So there you have it. Have fun trying to beat the score - and no! I won't be providing pictures or autographs... have to keep up the mystery surrounding us beasts
Big Grin

I laugh at myself.... when I am doing really well and think I am going to do it.... I will miss the last penguin completely :haha:

Would love to see you doing the Yeti dance.... with mrs. Duck :haha:
Pronkertjie Wrote:I Would love to see you doing the Yeti dance.... with mrs. Duck :haha:

:haha:

you just wanna see the Duck throw a wobbly... mind you he'd probably throw a penguin for good measure too Big Grin

The game is frustrating... getting over 300 on the first three goes is crucial Wink
Cheffie Wrote:The game is frustrating... getting over 300 on the first three goes is crucial Wink

Ja-ja..... easier said than done Smile

:daisy: