South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Dont You Just Love IT When......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

picanin

You find music in your CD collection which you never even realised you had! For the last few weeks I ahd been wanting to buy a Neil Young album called Tonights The Night. Earlier this week whilst taking a dig through my CD's I found a copy of said album! I must have bought it ages ago and never listened to it!
Thank goodness for music hey Picanin.

:thumbs: Where would we be without it?
That sounds so familiar :haha:

At least you didn't buy it before you found it which I have been known to do Blush
I reckon I should have a clear out of all our CD's. We have hundreds of CD's. The ones we brought over from SA are in a CD box in the spare bedroom and the kids often take a few to listen to at night.

When we hear what they are listening to, both hubby and I can't believe that we have that CD...

OK, most times we can't believe we actually liked the music ... but that's another story ....

picanin

MzInterpret Wrote:I reckon I should have a clear out of all our CD's. We have hundreds of CD's. The ones we brought over from SA are in a CD box in the spare bedroom and the kids often take a few to listen to at night.

When we hear what they are listening to, both hubby and I can't believe that we have that CD...

OK, most times we can't believe we actually liked the music ... but that's another story ....

Do I detect the strains of groups like "Modern Talking" and solo performers like "David Hasselhof" eminating from your kids bedroom at night? :lol

Why not put a list of them up on one of the forums and see what people want off you?
picanin Wrote:Do I detect the strains of groups like "Modern Talking" and solo performers like "David Hasselhof" eminating from your kids bedroom at night? :lol

Why not put a list of them up on one of the forums and see what people want off you?

Because I'll take all :p What's wrong with Modern Squawking ??? It use to make the women weak at the knees... LOL As for David H. I'd prefer to keep my comments to myself.... :rofl: