South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Anybody following Six Nations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I am when I get the gap, and putting all my money on Ireland to win it this year. Their next two BIG games at home, and cannot wait for tomorrow afternoon !!! Big Grin

I think for the Irish, their biggest threat are the sheep sh------ Welshmen :haha:

Poms and Froggies not performing up to their standard :confused:

Scotland have played their hearts out and well, with some bad calls against them :thumbs:

Itally as the under dogs are playing better and getting stronger each year. Great for the game of Rugby as it grows in popularity :thumbs:

These are only my personal couch potato opinions Wink
they say some exciting rugby has been played.

Are the Irish the only unbeaten team then?

:cold:
TheDuck Wrote:they say some exciting rugby has been played.

Are the Irish the only unbeaten team then?

:cold:

Ireland, France and Wales all unbeaten and on four points each. :thumbs:

Scotland, Italy Sad and ENGLAND !!! all on Zero points Big Grin

Ireland plays England tomorrow :hooray:

and France in two weeks at home. Then their last game away againts Wales.

Copied from the RBS site:

O'Connell expecting tough test from England
Ireland stand-in captain Paul O'Connell believes his side have their work cut out if they are to repeat last year's RBS 6 Nations win over England when the two sides clash at Lansdowne Road on Sunday.

Eddie O'Sullivan's men registered a stunning 19-13 victory over England in last year's tournament, ending their 22-Test unbeaten run on home soil - a sequence which stretched back to the 1999 World Cup.
kiitos

Come on the Paddies

:holmes:
TheDuck Wrote:kiitos

Come on the Paddies

:holmes:
And the sheep lovers to quote Hagar the Horrid. [They deserve some luck after all the souties did to them (and world rugby, too) over the years. :curse:]

Hopefully Westville Boys High School's Roland de Marigny and his Ities will be on the winning side today as well!! :cheer:
Was the Sheep lover - Frog game not one of the best you have ever seen ?

Definately rates as one of the best for me :thumbs:
FlyingBok Wrote:Was the Sheep lover - Frog game not one of the best you have ever seen ?

Good on Wales.......unfoprtuantltly here in the UK we have Chelsea and Liverpool in the final of the Koka Kola Cup[or whatever its called these days]So im off to an Irish pub top watch the rugby
FlyingBok Wrote:Was the Sheep lover - Frog game not one of the best you have ever seen ?

What a FANTASTIC game it was !!! I almost lost my voice screaming AT and FOR the sheep sh-----, surounded by my too many Froggies Big Grin

Cannot wait for the game this afternnon !!!!!!!!!..............

and if all goes according to my wishes. It looks like a Welsh vs Irish in four weeks as the decider (could call it a final). Problem for the Irish is that it is an away game, at the home of the sheep sh------.

Well I am off to my local Irish now, and will be back later to hopefully to celebrate their whiping of the Poms.So if I don't return later, I will be
having a major sulk over many pints, and will only see you all
here in a few days when my head feels better Wink
Hagar Wrote:What a FANTASTIC game it was !!! I almost lost my voice screaming AT and FOR the sheep sh-----, surounded by my too many Froggies Big Grin

Cannot wait for the game this afternnon !!!!!!!!!..............

and if all goes according to my wishes. It looks like a Welsh vs Irish in four weeks as the decider (could call it a final). Problem for the Irish is that it is an away game, at the home of the sheep sh------.

Well I am off to my local Irish now, and will be back later to hopefully to celebrate their whiping of the Poms.So if I don't return later, I will be
having a major sulk over many pints, and will only see you all
here in a few days when my head feels better Wink

Hey I can not wait for the game ... vivaaa a headache coming up for me as well ... Wink
The Irish hung on to win a tense match

:hooray:

:thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3