South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Nationwide Air
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can buy tickets from SA now, where you fly from here. Also, we used Air France for our last journey, and they were ok.
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
Thanks pumba!
If at some stage you recall how you booked it ( through Google) will you please let me know?
We are also going to SA on 23rd of January and the cheapest flight we could get was with Air France, which means a stop over at Charles de Gaulle.... and I do not understand a single word of French!
We go to SA once a year and at that price may even do it twice a year!Big Grin

Joan, I got my flight for 469 plus tax, with KLM. Thought that was pretty good.
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
You can buy tickets from SA now, where you fly from here. Also, we used Air France for our last journey, and they were ok.
Thanks Pam....we are flying with Nationwide to George, glad they have this international service too.
Hope you did not have to eat frogs legs!!!!Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
Joan, I got my flight for 469 plus tax, with KLM. Thought that was pretty good.
We have flown with KLM in the past, but this year the tickets were much more, how did you manage that Pronkertjie???
I think the quotes we had from Internet as well as the travel agent was almost £600 per person, if not just more than £600.00Sad
Thanks Pam....we are flying with Nationwide to George, glad they have this international service too.
Hope you did not have to eat frogs legs!!!!Big Grin

No, thank goodness. Our stopover was only an hour, so it was a mad rush to get to the other plane. Then, it was all pretty normal, just like a Virgin/SAA dinner. Just my hubby appreciated the pretty French hostesses with the French accent!!
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
No, thank goodness. Our stopover was only an hour, so it was a mad rush to get to the other plane. Then, it was all pretty normal, just like a Virgin/SAA dinner. Just my hubby appreciated the pretty French hostesses with the French accent!!

Well thanks for the warning!!!!

Will blindfold mine all the way!
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
They only started 3 weeks to a month ago Pumba.

I know a few of the pilot's. Know the aircraft as well. Same standard (if not better) than SAA / BA.

No problems and enjoy "home" ... hope you can breath and the temp's are down .. :eek:

Cool Pumba, me too Big Grin

I wonder if we're on the same flight, i'm off to Joburg on 26 Jan, when and where you off to?

My ticket cost me less than you paid though Big Grin :p

BH
Quote:Originally posted by BlackHawk
My ticket cost me less than you paid though Big Grin
BH

yeah...I got a package deal on both our tickets LOL ! :p
Thanks pumba!
If at some stage you recall how you booked it ( through Google) will you please let me know?

Sure Joan..I will look at the notes I made and flight confirmations, I'm pretty sure that the web addy will be on there. I will pm it to you !
Quote:Originally posted by pumba
Sure Joan..I will look at the notes I made and flight confirmations, I'm pretty sure that the web addy will be on there. I will pm it to you !
Much appreciated Pumba.... we will probably go to SA in August for the baptism of the second grandchild.... that will make it twice in one financial year....
Pages: 1 2 3