South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Formula 1 (2005 Season)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Cheffie Wrote:Winnie the whiner and her tyre necklaces don`t excite me :duh:

However... seeing you down there looking up at us men does kinda do something for me... :innocent:

Though I haven`t figured out what yet :duh:

lol.... just let me know ... it will be interesting to hear.... but then, lit would be so far from the truth.....

:haha: Cheffie... ek dink jou spagetthi brand....gaan kyk :p

Big Grin

:daisy:
Pronkertjie Wrote: it will be interesting to hear.... but then, lit would be so far from the truth.....

I`ll get some divine inspiration and surprise you with my insights.. Big Grin

Something you might wanna do too if you`re planning a late charge up the ladder to knock the boys of their stools.. :innocent:

I`m sure that heathen lamb hater is just hating the fact that I`m only 2 whole points behind him :thumbs:
:haha:
Cheffie Wrote:Something you might wanna do too if you`re planning a late charge up the ladder to knock the boys of their stools.. :innocent:

Thanks for the challenge.... I am on my way Smile

With me being away, I couldn't really bothered... but I am back and rested.... so :f1: here I come .... lol

:daisy:
Cheffie Wrote:Sorry my name is not Michael Rolleyes

Most men dig that stuff... especially when going to the pictures...
Big Grin

Ag just think... you could also pick a donkey and wiggle its ear with your new boots.. :woof:

them stones them stones... them......... leave my boots out of this!!!

NEW PARAGRAPH! Cool
Don't forget to make some changes.
lols Wrote:Don't forget to make some changes.

I noticed you needed a change :p

I have to make some major changes next week though and they won't be for the better :bigcry:
Jangar Wrote:I noticed you needed a change :p

I have to make some major changes next week though and they won't be for the better :bigcry:

Don't rub it in! I needed a whole host of changes!
lols Wrote:Don't rub it in! I needed a whole host of changes!

If I remember correctly there was only one forced change to your team Smile
Jangar Wrote:If I remember correctly there was only one forced change to your team Smile

far more than 1 I made. Lets just say a whole host of changes hopefully it will improve my luck!!
lols Wrote:far more than 1 I made. Lets just say a whole host of changes hopefully it will improve my luck!!

What a difference a week can make especially when you make changes

1 RKAD Flyers 214
2 Flying Ferraris 208
3 Jangar's Jamjars 207
4 Cheffie's Crackers! 193
5 Warbie's Winners 127
6 the seasiders 120
7 CapeCali 79
8 Nohopers 78
9 Pronks Pronkers 58
9 Bournemouth Booties 58
11 Schumi4ever 52