South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Springs.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Icecub

In honour of my Springs suspension city pals....

join me here....!!!!!!Big Grin
...I'm back!...

(found it after coffee and a a quick look!):p

Icecub

good for u......Wink

so how was your Xmas and new yr????
Christmas was excellent! drove up north to Northallerton (North Yorkshire) to visit my Grandmother( my fathers side), Great Aunty, Uncles and Aunts (numerous). My brother also popped in with his wife, as did both my cousins. It was the first time my grandmother had all her grandchildren and great granchildren together at one time!
Much consumption occurred and merriment was made.

The next day I visited the Iirish contingent (my mothers side), who also live in Northallerton. Even more consumption and even more merriment was made....

The trip back the next day took 8 hours! the M1 and M25 car-parks were full (as usual) - but thanks to my lovely Nana (translated - lekker Ouma), sandwiches, sweets and similar along with coffee and red-bull (essential) had all been pre-packed for the trip!

How was your Christmas?
New year was simple. Worked new years Eve. Came home, in bed by 23:00 (Children screaming, wife sick). Woke up in 2004, at work by 07:00....

Maybe I'm getting old and boring?....:p

How was your New year? lekker wyn geselskap en slurpies?Wink

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
New year was simple. Worked new years Eve. Came home, in bed by 23:00 (Children screaming, wife sick). Woke up in 2004, at work by 07:00....

Maybe I'm getting old and boring?....:p

How was your New year? lekker wyn geselskap en slurpies?Wink

Xmas and New Year spent with just the three of us.....got lots of videos and chilled out lots....drank plenty and the food..well u can see where it went....i doth overflow....Wink

Icecub

SPRINGSBOY!!!!

hey...how was your holiday??? u burn lekker blek????
Any body else responded to your kind invitation to partake in the Suspension City Alumni Association?

Springsboy and RJ are conspicious in their abscence!

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Any body else resonded to your kind invitation to partake in the Suspension City Alumni Association?

Springsboy and RJ are conspicious in their abscence!

Springsboy is probably busy at work..and RJ is still on holiday or maybe he is back now..i spoke to him before New Year, he was in Springs..had just come back from the coast.....Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
..and RJ is still on holiday ..had just come back from the coast.....Wink

Lucky Bum! Hope he put some sea-water in a bottle for us!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15