South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: I am back and so are the Sharks.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Howzit Confusedurfing:

I'm finally back......been a busy dude!!!

Anyway.......now that Dick Muir is back at the Sharks.....expect a change in our fortunes, starting with the game against the Brumbies on Sat!! Big Grin
Gregg Wrote:Howzit Confusedurfing:

Anyway.......now that Dick Muir is back at the Sharks.....expect a change in our fortunes, starting with the game against the Brumbies on Sat!! Big Grin

Great to have you back and I hope you are right about the Sharks!
Gregg Wrote:Howzit Confusedurfing:

Sorry Gregg, but don't hold your breath about Muir. The only positive thing I heard about the whole sorry story was that God Ian Mac would be helping out, but from the reports I've read, the Sharks are playing so badly that not even the real God (whoever he or she might be) would be able to help.

But then you have to have faith to be a Sharks supporter so we'll start a prayer session right now.....
Gregg Wrote:expect a change in our fortunes, starting with the game against the Brumbies on Sat!! Big Grin

Must have been all your doing.....

:cheer: :cheer:

GO SHARX!!!!

Sharx 36 - Brumbies 24.......
Strawbs Wrote:Must have been all your doing.....

GO SHARX!!!!

Sharx 36 - Brumbies 24.......

Yes Strawbs...what a VICTORY!! :cheer:

I was "watching" the whole game via text commentary on Planet Rugby and it was nerve wracking!! Absolutely ecstatic with the result........the boys at least showed some passion and heart for the Sharks jersey today.
Amazing what effect a new coach can have. Now we just have to hope that we can build on this result...... :thumbs:
Oom Rob Wrote:Great to have you back and I hope you are right about the Sharks!

Cheers Oom Rob and at least the Sharks started on the right foot with the new coach......now we can only hope that things will continue to improve....... :thumbs: Confusedunny:
seasider Wrote::crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

:rofl: :rofl:

It worked............
:hooray:
Gregg Wrote:Yes Strawbs...what a VICTORY!! :cheer:

I was "watching" the whole game via text commentary on Planet Rugby and it was nerve wracking!! Absolutely ecstatic with the result........the boys at least showed some passion and heart for the Sharks jersey today.
Amazing what effect a new coach can have. Now we just have to hope that we can build on this result......

My Dad sms'd the final score to me and I was in the supermarket at the time and I jumped up and down in the aisle... :haha:

Spoke to my Dad and he said that lately, only about 10 000 people have been going to the game but there were nearly 45 000 there today!! Big Grin Apparently cars were driving past hooting and everybody in Durban is celebrating tonight... oh how I wish I could be in the Kings Park car park tonight :bigcry:

Lets hope that this has given our boys the morale boost they so desparately needed! :cheer:

This has made my Easter weekend! :thumbs:
Gregg Wrote:......now we can only hope that things will continue to improve....... :thumbs: Confusedunny:

its brilliant what hes done but i think you will have to be on your knees every evening atleats to hope that things wil improve.

i hope stormers get their butts back in there and play :daisy:
rugbyfairy Wrote:its brilliant what hes done but i think you will have to be on your knees every evening atleats to hope that things wil improve.

i hope stormers get their butts back in there and play :daisy:

Rugbyfairy

It was a combination of things that helped to engineer that result.

First and foremost the Sharks finally got their selection right....this was the strongest combination we've fielded this season. AJ, Butch, Brent etc all played. Only guys missing now are Davidson (although he won't make the side with the way Pienaar played), Dean Hall and BJ Botha. We also finally picked Solly on the flank and dropped Ndungane. :thumbs:

The boys then showed some passion and fighting spirit for the Sharks jersey.....the defence was immense.

Stormers and Bulls have been abysmal which is VERY worrying especially as they contribute the majority of the Boks!!! :eek:
Pages: 1 2 3