South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So whatja all reading at the moment ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am reading another one of Cornwells books "All that remains"- I only discovered them about 5 months ago - never appealed until I read the first one.
Just finished 'The Girl with the Pearl Earring' by I think Tracey Chevalier. Very easy read - finished it in a day. Not a bad story either.

Am now at an impass re books, don't really know what I want to read next, another drama or a more light-hearted book.
I've just finished the book Mary, Called Magdalene by Mary George. All the events in the Four Gospels are faithfully recorded as part of her story, and I found it interesting to see how people believed in the times around Jesus. Smile

I too am looking for something to read, so in the meantime have gone back to non-fiction for now.
Perhaps I'll read another Jeffrey Deaver ... :mmm:
I've only just started reading a book by Toni Morrison called "Love"....don't know what it's all about :haha:

Icecub

Bushbaby Wrote:Just finished 'The Girl with the Pearl Earring' by I think Tracey Chevalier. Very easy read - finished it in a day. Not a bad story either.

Am now at an impass re books, don't really know what I want to read next, another drama or a more light-hearted book.

read it and saw the movie......too depressing and really drawn out.......

TracyW

I'm reading Synchro Destiny by Deepak Chopra. Definitely the most difficult of his books to follow, takes a lot of concentration when reading, then again that could just be me!! Wink
TracyW Wrote:I'm reading Synchro Destiny by Deepak Chopra. Definitely the most difficult of his books to follow, takes a lot of concentration when reading, then again that could just be me!! Wink
im reading Prowlers by Christopher Golden which is bit of a supernatural/horror theme
Just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Very Very good book, could not put it down. In a couple of weeks going to start De Vinci Code (when hubby is finsihed with it)
Just started reading the last of Alexander Mcall Smiths books...

In the company of cheerful ladies... it's book no. 6 in the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency series...

Delightful reading

Dolla

Busy readin Digital Fortress from Dan Brown, not as good as the other ones...
Pages: 1 2