South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Win XP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone
This is the first time I use this forum and I'm 60 years old and don't have much knowledge in computers and I hope somebody will help me and thank you in advance. I have an AMD 1.2 it came with Win 98SE and lately I installed Win XP home edition Upgrade everything working well except 2 things:
1) the screen saver which I set it for 15 minutes doesn't work .
2) each time I turn the computer on and while it is booting it pauses for few seconds and it gives me 2 choices : start WIN XP or to start Windows normally , so I chose the first one and hit the Enter key to start Win XP. I don't know what to do , please can you help me . Thank you
Edmond
Hi Edmond

A warm welcome to GlobalBuzz.

I will copy and past your request in the computer section - I am sure there is someone more knowledgable than me that will answer you.

:daisy:
Greetings Edmond. No doubt one of our helpful members will be able to help you. Hope you get your problems sorted out.
Hej and Welcome to the boards Edmond

:welcome:

I'll try and answer / help you in the computer section if someone wiser and cleverer than me hasn't already Smile