South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: To renew or not to renew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Norton AV 2004 is due to expire in 2 days, and I'm not sure if I should renew it... What are your opinions??
Bean of Love Wrote:My Norton AV 2004 is due to expire in 2 days, and I'm not sure if I should renew it... What are your opinions??

How much to renew and how much is the new version in the shops?
Bean of Love Wrote:My Norton AV 2004 is due to expire in 2 days, and I'm not sure if I should renew it... What are your opinions??

I rather paid R290 in SA for the 2005 upgraded model - the full version Norton Internet security incl firewall etc .. highly recommended ok:
It's 21 GBP to renew and somethng like 53GBP for the upgraded version.

Flyingbok...

Ongelukkig is ek nie in SA nie, anders sou ek jou roete geneem het...
Bean of Love Wrote:It's 21 GBP to renew and somethng like 53GBP for the upgraded version.

Flyingbok...

Ongelukkig is ek nie in SA nie, anders sou ek jou roete geneem het...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...30645&rd=1

or try downloads.com for free antivirus like AVG.

I didn't bother renewing mine. I took Angelbabe's advice & downloaded "Avast".
Seems ok.
:thumbs:
I'm such a poopsie pants.... I renewed....

After having a very nasty episode last year, I ended up renewing my NAV. I wasn't really happy parting with 25 odd quid, but hey, a girl has got to do what protects her precious machine!!!

Thanx for everybody's input tho!