South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Week 21's Trivial Pursuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
TheDuck Wrote:sounds like a case for

mississippi

but obviously thats wrong

Big Grin

:rofl:
I say Maryland Wink
dudette Wrote:I say Maryland Wink

:yikes:

Not you too....

:crylol:
Seems ages ago since I did a :cheer: so I guess I'll enjoy today's one even more :haha:

The answer is:

Texas, in 1925, but it was a temporary special court appointed to hear a case involving members of an all-male club to which the male judges - and most male lawyers in the state - belonged.

In the 1952 musical film classic Singin' in the rain, who dubbed Debbie Reynolds's singing voice when she is shown dubbing the shrill-sounding Jean Hagen?
Jangar Wrote:Seems ages ago since I did a :cheer: so I guess I'll enjoy today's one even more :haha:

The answer is:

Texas, in 1925, but it was a temporary special court appointed to hear a case involving members of an all-male club to which the male judges - and most male lawyers in the state - belonged.

In the 1952 musical film classic Singin' in the rain, who dubbed Debbie Reynolds's singing voice when she is shown dubbing the shrill-sounding Jean Hagen?
Grrr
:curse: I wos gonna say Texas but thought 'better' of it Rolleyes

Betty Noyes Smile
Betty Royce
dudette Wrote:Grrr
:curse: I wos gonna say Texas but thought 'better' of it Rolleyes

Betty Noyes Smile

Always go with you first instinct.... :curse:
Jangar Wrote:Seems ages ago since I did a :cheer: so I guess I'll enjoy today's one even more :haha:

The answer is:

So I do get to do a....

:cheer:

this week after all Big Grin

the answer is:

Jean Hagan :haha:

What is the name of the cadet yearbook at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point? Clue: Think weaponry.
The Musketeer? Smile
dudette Wrote:The Musketeer? Smile

A bit more SAffer sounding than that Wink
Pages: 1 2 3