South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Who is going where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that we are in the so called close season, let us find out who thinks players are going to move clubs during this time?

As an example, I'll start off with Rio Ferdinand leaving Man Utd and going to either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Then come the beginning of the new season we can look back and see who was right and who got it totally wrong, which will probably be me!!
Where will Alan Smith go ??
Newcastle went after him but he turned them down saying he was happy at Old Trafford, but somehow I do not think he will take to being a "bit player" for much longer. If the price was right then I think David O'Leary might be interested as he got the best out of Smith at Leeds.
thats an interesting call, because Villa are after to Newcastle players

Smile
Smicer, Dudek and Baros to leave Liverpool

Martin O'Niel Man U manager in a years time
mcamp999 Wrote:Smicer, Dudek and Baros to leave Liverpool

Martin O'Niel Man U manager in a years time

I think you are right about O'Niel - I think it has been on the cards for a looooooooooooooong time that he would be the one to succeed Ferguson.

Putting football aside I just hope and pray that he and his family can come through this dreadful illness of his wife's stronger and better.
mcamp999 Wrote:Smicer, Dudek and Baros to leave Liverpool

what about Hypia

Liverpool ships more goals than a sinking ship
Wayne Routledge and Andy Johnson to leave Crystal Palace
Peter Crouch [Southampton] to Man City?
Gerrard, who has been persistently linked with a move to Chelsea, gave an indication that his future could be at Liverpool next season. "I'm going to talk very soon with [chairman] Rick Parry and the manager but it's looking good," the captain said. source The Scotsman

:mmm:
Pages: 1 2