South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So what book are you looking forward to reading next ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a pile from the library, busy with one at the moment "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult ! But the one I am looking forward to reading next is called "If I knew then!" By Amy Fisher.

Some might recall the films and story of the "Long Island Lolita" who shot the wife (Mary Jo) of her lover (Joey Buttafuoco). 'For Amy herself, life hasn't stood still. A decade and a half later, she has grown into a reflective, confident, and happy 30-year-old woman, an award-winning newspaper columnist, and a devoted wife and mother.'

Both woman have appeared on Oprah the survivor of the shooting Mary Jo as well as Amy Fisher. This is where I first heard she had written a book, and it is said this is a good book, so this is next on my reading list.
Sad to say but I am really looking forward to the next Harry Potter as well as any new Stephen King and Dean Koontz novels, but in the meantime I'll enjoy my 1950s book versions of the Donald Duck comics Big Grin

At the moment I am busy with Mary Higgins Clark's "Kitchen Priviledges", the Danish translated version of Allison's road to recovery (the girl in SA who was raped and left for dead) , not sure what the English title is... As well as John Lennon's biography which I have been busy with for quite a while now Sad
Wow you got quite a pile going ! Yeah I am sure loads of folks are looking forward to the new Harry Potter. I am waiting to get the paperback, so that my collection remains the same. Blush And then I shall wait for the remaining 7th one to come out - buy THAT paperback and then sit down and read them one after the other.....:mmm: fussy hey !!! Oh well, :read:

Icecub

Got a pile from Amazon last week, so should keep me outta mischief for awhile....been thoroughly enjoying reading them in the sunshine on my sunlounger.... :daisy: :daisy:

One i have just finished is Black Rose by Norah Roberts......stunning book...
Ooops Sorry Icecub dunno what I did there .... I edited your post.... :wall: sorry I was trying to copy that into my post.... :dazed:

and instead of copying I edited !!!! :duh:
Icecub Wrote:Got a pile from Amazon last week, so should keep me outta mischief for awhile....been thoroughly enjoying reading them in the sunshine on my sunlounger.... :daisy: :daisy:

One i have just finished is Black Rose by Norah Roberts......stunning book...

I heard she is good....What is in your Amazon pile...curiously wanting to know... Wink ?

This is what I wanted to do....sorry !!!!

I heard she is good....What is in your Amazon pile...curiously wanting to know... Wink ?