South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who will be the first to give their review on the book here ............
nikkinaz Wrote:So who will be the first to give their review on the book here ............

so much for reading today!! Will have to start it in a few days time when I am on holiday
nikkinaz Wrote:So who will be the first to give their review on the book here ............

Me I think... I've only just over 100 pages left Big Grin
On KFM they say the Poms say it is " flabby / illiterate and badly edited " :yikes:" (like my spelling) Wink
And I am happy to say that I was given a copy of the book, as a present last night.

Quite chuffed because when I was in the UK last year, I was given a copy of the then new Potter book for my birthday, but we already had a copy from Xmas, so I returned the book to the present givers.

And now more than a year later they came over to Finland from the UK and brought the Half Prince as a replacement

magic

:read:
I finished it last night. Very interesting read, but I was not as enthralled as with the other books.
I missed another duel with "He-who-must-not-be-named" but I am sure the 7th and final instalment will have that in shedloads Smile

Roll on Harry Potter and the Final Battle/Armageddon/Dark Lord ... Smile
TheDuck Wrote:And I am happy to say that I was given a copy of the book, as a present last night.

Quite chuffed because when I was in the UK last year, I was given a copy of the then new Potter book for my birthday, but we already had a copy from Xmas, so I returned the book to the present givers.

And now more than a year later they came over to Finland from the UK and brought the Half Prince as a replacement

magic

:read:

So your excuse of being away this weekend was just a cover up for wanting to read the new HP... :p :jester:

Dudette - I hope you're right about the next book Big Grin