South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Football 2005/2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Strawbs Wrote::jive: Im still at rock bottom regardless of the fact I now have ONE HUNDRED points :wall:

:cheer:

Big Grin
Oi!

I am just one point ahead of you!

:footie:
Cali Wrote:Why am I so rubbish at this! I do so much better at the rugby ones! Sad lol

Saying that Charlton won today so i'm a happy bunny!

Cali

you need to also make transfers and change your players according to the matches taking place on the footie days

look at the fixtures ahead of the game and sell players who are injured, who are not making the team

BUT .. remember that you can only transfer 1 player a week or it will cost you 4 points for every transfer more than 1 a week

TheDuck Wrote:mmm 72

Confusedurfing:

80 is the highest score posted for a round of footie .. by Pronks in the last season

... oh yes.... oh yes!!

:innocent: :music: :music:

watch this space!!
Jangar Wrote:Thanx Mal Smile

Sorry "The Boss" seems as if going to Africa has made you lose concentration.... :p

I am back..... so watch out! :innocent:

Bought Owen today...... hopefully he will stop gambling now that he has changed teams...

Pronkertjie Wrote:

Bought Owen today...... hopefully he will stop gambling now that he has changed teams...

Bad move!!!! :p Big Grin
Gregg Wrote:Bad move!!!! :p Big Grin

youreallythinkso!

Pronkertjie Wrote:youreallythinkso!

Yep...overpriced!! Wink
Gregg Wrote:Yep...overpriced!! Wink

Well....

that is because the English players are so emotional you expect him to score on his debut. Newcastle against Fulham, what are the odds Owen doesn't score...?

Then after he scores, there will be a rush to buy him and then soon I will have more money than I spent because of the crazy transfer market

What say you Gregg? Me thinks you must think more like a woman occasionally and you will do better Wink

Just watch this space.... :innocent: :music: :music:

TheDuck Wrote:Cali

you need to also make transfers and change your players according to the matches taking place on the footie days

look at the fixtures ahead of the game and sell players who are injured, who are not making the team

BUT .. remember that you can only transfer 1 player a week or it will cost you 4 points for every transfer more than 1 a week

aaaaah so that's why I'm holding up the bottom with Warbie and Joan!

Thank you!!
Cali Wrote:aaaaah so that's why I'm holding up the bottom with Warbie and Joan!

Thank you!!

I've bagged ROCK BOTTOM spot!!! :footie:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35