South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: SPOILER !!! - Harry P. and The Half Blood Prince
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what do you think about the book / story ???

Spoiler follows - do not read further unless you've read the book or don't intend to read it !!!!

You were warned !!!!!

All in all a book which took a while to get going... But when it did it really did Big Grin

So what do you think of Harry and Ginny ??? I always thought it would be Harry and Hermoani (:p) A pity that he broke up with Ginny at the end but at least that leaves it open for a romance with Hermoani... Unless her and Ron finally get their act together....

The next question is, did Dumbledore really die ??? If so who will help Harry now ???

And who would have thunk that Snape was the half blood prince ???

What are your thoughts ?
Darn! I shouldn't have read! :taped: :cheeky:

Did you enjoy the book then, Jan? Smile
You're in for a shock Jan.....I haven't read any of the :harry: books or seen any of the :harry: films :yikes:
dudette Wrote:Darn! I shouldn't have read! :taped: :cheeky:

Did you enjoy the book then, Jan? Smile

You WERE warned :haha:

As always I enjoy most books, but it wasn't till towards the end I got really excited about it... Smile
penelope Wrote:You're in for a shock Jan.....I haven't read any of the :harry: books or seen any of the :harry: films :yikes:

Not everybodies cup of tea, I enjoy escapism in my books though Big Grin

Is there a conspiracy with you and Dudette replying to my thread at the same time and so quickly too ? :p
I was not surprised to see Snape was the Half Blood Prince, as that would explain why the potions 'hints' heped Harry so much.....

I think it's sweet that Harry and Ginny got together, I just hope they can reunite in the 7th book somehow, as I think poor Ron and Hermione really need to get their acts in gear and get togeher....lol

I do believe that Dumbledore is dead, and it's a pity, as there are no real 'friends' left for Harry, who are really advanced with their magic - and are powerful....

I found it to be as good as the others, though. Cannot wait (and am also simultaneously dreading it) for the last book! :thumbs:
Do you think he'll go back to school in the last book ?
I enjoyed the book, though have to admit was slightly disappointed with the turn of events at the end. It was certainly a lot darker than previous books and I did find it an engaging read. It also had more 'laugh out loud' moments than previous books.