South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Got a book, want to swap ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GlobalBuzz Book Club will soon be developing a new service where users are able to swap books.

This is a service which is offered for free, you swap books with other folks and only pay for postage.

Who would be interested?

Icecub

nikkinaz Wrote:GlobalBuzz Book Club will soon be developing a new service where users are able to swap books.

This is a service which is offered for free, you swap books with other folks and only pay for postage.

Who would be interested?

I would be interested.....even in buying other books we are interested in... :mmm:
I would be interested... no reason for our books to stand on the shelf doing nothing Smile

Icecub

dudette Wrote:I would be interested... no reason for our books to stand on the shelf doing nothing Smile

i have two boxes full of paperbacks i no longer want......i did ask this before i hope this will work now Nikkinaz...as most did not want to get rid of their books sitting on their shelves....the way i see it - it just makes more room for the new books you buy... :read: :read: :read:
:read: I will be interested..... thanks.:read:

:daisy: