South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Boks turn it around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and beat the Aussies quite convincingly
So sorry my husband could not see the match!

:thumbs: ok:
mcamp999 Wrote:and beat the Aussies quite convincingly
Ja boet,now that is how I want to see the Bokke play.They just have to play like that overseas and we will keep that Tri-Nations trophy
What a performance from the Boks on Sat.....they oozed passion and commitment and absolutely flew into the Aussies....they didn't know what hit them.

Before the game I was very excited about the centre combination of Jean De Villiers and Jacques Fourie as this is the combination I've been calling for Jake White to pair up since the Super 12. And boy I wasn't disappointed....plenty of creativity and flair and no less muscle. Pretorius also must take some credit for igniting the backline.

In the forwards their were monumental performances from most guys. John Smit had his best game of the season, as did Eddie Andrews. Bakkies Botha finally came to the party and the loose forwards were outstanding. Plenty of candidates for man of the match but for his all round contribution in the scrums and bullocking runs, Gurthro Steenkamp got my vote.

Well played Boks......pleased to see we're building some depth in the camp!!