South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Week 30's Trivial Pursuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What comic strip character's pet cat was named Hot Dog?
Jangar Wrote:What comic strip character's pet cat was named Hot Dog?

Dennis the menace
penelope Wrote:Dennis the menace

If I correct Penelope and say Dennis the Menace ... do I get Brownie points? Wink
Had someone said Dennis the Menace's - because the cat had mustard-coloured fur, they would've gotten brownie points :haha:

BTW :thumbs: to you two Smile

What was cotton candy called when it was introduced at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair?
Jangar Wrote:Had someone said Dennis the Menace's - because the cat had mustard-coloured fur, they would've gotten brownie points :haha:

BTW :thumbs: to you two Smile

What was cotton candy called when it was introduced at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair?

fairy floss
penelope Wrote:fairy floss

:thumbs:

What famous innovator designed an 11-passenger aluminium vehicle in 1933 that got 30 miles to the gallon and could travel up to 120 miles per hour?
No takers ?

Then I guess I'll just do a :cheer: then :p

Buckminister Fuller, who is best known for the geodesic dome. His 20-foot-long, teardrop-shaped Dymaxion car, the precursor of today's minivan, was intended to be capable of flight - when the appropiate alloys and engines became available.

Why are the khaki rucksacks carried by soldiers in the U.S. Army called Alice packs?
Two :cheers: in a row :haha:

Alice is an acronym, for All-purpose lightweight individual carrying equipment.

Am taking a few days break so next question will only be on Sunday. Smile