South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Incredimail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been told that the little smilies, etc in Incredimail can be the reason for all the spam I get.
I have a few e-mails in Incredimail that I do not want to get rid of, is there any way in which I can send it to Outlook?
I want to uninstall Incredimail, but not before I have the e-mails that I do not want to lose?

Hope someone can help me!

:duh: Confusedad:
I used to use Incredimail. It was fun but found it to be full of spyware. I'm sorry but I can't remember if I kept any of the mail I had in it. :duh:
Joan, can you not just copy and past it, and file it somewhere else?

:daisy:
Joan, you could send them to your GB addy (or a gmail addy or a hotmail one etc), and then when incredimail is uninstalled resend them to yourself at home Big Grin
Jangar Wrote:Joan, you could send them to your GB addy (or a gmail addy or a hotmail one etc), and then when incredimail is uninstalled resend them to yourself at home Big Grin
Thanks Jan, that is what I thought too, just thought there may be a quicker way, lazy me ...........

:help: Big Grin Big Grin
Joan Wrote:Thanks Jan, that is what I thought too, just thought there may be a quicker way, lazy me ...........

........... and don't forget to export your address book otherwise you could also lose all this information as well.

Regards

HH
:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny:
Joan Wrote:Thanks Jan, that is what I thought too, just thought there may be a quicker way, lazy me ...........

There might be but I don't know incredimail. There might be a way to export or back up your mails as well as your adresses.