South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Microwave Pap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that this is possible?? If its true, can somebody PLEASE tell me how to do it!!!

Fanx!
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
I heard that this is possible?? If its true, can somebody PLEASE tell me how to do it!!!

Fanx!

firstly..

One must have a microwave. By this I don't mean hold your hand in the air and do small circular movements, resembling a little wave Rolleyes

Secondly, one must buy pap. By this I don't mean you must buy a five-man-can and consume the contents so that the pap-sak is left.

Thirdly one should become accustomed to all manner of appliances, knives forks and spoons in the kitchen - so that when one is making some food, you know that it doesn't ALWAYS involve lifting the phone to the ear and calling "Nommer asseblief. I would like a takeaway" :wall:

And lastly..
A decent recipe for making pap - just stir at appropriate intervals until done.

Should be quite stiff once you've finished this..

Hope you succeed Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
firstly..

One must have a microwave. By this I don't mean hold your hand in the air and do small circular movements, resembling a little wave Rolleyes

Secondly, one must buy pap. By this I don't mean you must buy a five-man-can and consume the contents so that the pap-sak is left.

Thirdly one should become accustomed to all manner of appliances, knives forks and spoons in the kitchen - so that when one is making some food, you know that it doesn't ALWAYS involve lifting the phone to the ear and calling "Nommer asseblief. I would like a takeaway" :wall:

And lastly..
A decent recipe for making pap - just stir at appropriate intervals until done.

Should be quite stiff once you've finished this..

Hope you succeed Big Grin

In Answer:

Your firstly : done and noted

Your secondly: done and noted

3rdly, done and noted

EAT AND ENJOY!
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
In Answer:

Your firstly : done and noted

Your secondly: done and noted

3rdly, done and noted

EAT AND ENJOY!