South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Scores for Arcade - pruned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please note that all scores get pruned after 90 days.

this is to keep the Arcade fresh and productive

Thank you

ForumAdmin
ForumAdmin Wrote:Please note that all scores get pruned after 90 days.

this is to keep the Arcade fresh and productive

Thank you

ForumAdmin

What does that mean? That after 90 days your score is removed? Personally I don't think that it is a good idea. Yes, I have some of the high scores but that takes a long time to get there. I would request that this is reconsidered.
considered Wink

However, it is best for the database and to avoid future problems

will increase to 6 months 180 days

Thanks

ForumAdmin
ForumAdmin Wrote:considered Wink

However, it is best for the database and to avoid future problems

will increase to 6 months 180 days

Thanks

ForumAdmin

I thought it might have something to do with yesterdays glitch. If so, understood and accepted. Wink
Would it be possible to just have the say top 20 scores or scorers instead ?
Jangar Wrote:Would it be possible to just have the say top 20 scores or scorers instead ?

I agree, that might be a better idea if it will work, then the scores could be retained.
mcamp999 Wrote:I agree, that might be a better idea if it will work, then the scores could be retained.

I think this the most fair way, just hope that it is possible Smile
seasider Wrote:I think you should get rid of all the scores that have camp in them :p

considered and certainly a possibility

Smile
mcamp999 Wrote:What does that mean? That after 90 days your score is removed? Personally I don't think that it is a good idea. Yes, I have some of the high scores but that takes a long time to get there. I would request that this is reconsidered.

How about printing it, framing it and hang it above your computer :p

or

have Arcade trophee (sp) thread..... the trophee goes in when the score gets deleted Smile

Okay, I know it is late and coming up with plans after 22h00 is not never works for me..... lol.

:daisy:
seasider Wrote:I think you should get rid of all the scores that have camp in them :p

This is beginning to look more and more like a conspiracy. I knew there was more behind this rather suspect move.