South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Gluten Intolerance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in the process of confirming whether I have a gluten Intolerance.

The tests are purely academic as I am pretty sure I am. At the moment I am not suffering to badly when it comes to what food I can eat as I have beendoing most of the shopping and cooking. What worries me is the festive season is soon approaching and that's when the difficulties will begin.

Is there anyone else who suffers from intolerances and can share some idea's etc.
Morning lols
We supply lots of foodstuffs to people with gluten intolerance. Most of them started off with vague symptoms and were diagnosed with disease states like irritable bowel syndrome most of the time, but also with chronic fatigue etc.

Most of them also complained of weight loss and at times of severe diarrhoea.

I am sure you will find a lot of information on the Internet, just be sure you visit a reputable site.

:luck:
thanks Joan

Joan Wrote:Morning lols
We supply lots of foodstuffs to people with gluten intolerance. Most of them started off with vague symptoms and were diagnosed with disease states like irritable bowel syndrome most of the time, but also with chronic fatigue etc.

Most of them also complained of weight loss and at times of severe diarrhoea.

I am sure you will find a lot of information on the Internet, just be sure you visit a reputable site.

:luck: