South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Iberia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found that Iberia will charge me £884 inclusive of TAX for two adults and one child... ONE WAY to JHB in September.... this is by far the cheapest I can see but there is something that bothers me..... I have never heard of ppl flying Iberia to SA - there is a stop over which is a pain but to save £300 I will do it!

Anyone ever used them and would you mind commenting...

The cheapest direct I can get is Virgin at £380 each.... which is not bad.... but hell £884 for all three of us is simply brilliant!
Iberia is the Spanish Carrier.A flight is a flight if u going in cattle class.One thing though,I read over the weekend that Iberia is going to be the first schedule airline to stop handing out free food and drinks on its European destinations........
i flew with them last year march. madrid airport is not the worst to have a stop over. so, that part was ok.

the service was ok. nothing special (like singapore airlines), but they where friendly enough. if they should have the cheapest rates next time i fly, i would book them again.

hope that helps you.