South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: BA - cheap flights!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yaaaaay, we are going in march, unfortunately the special finishes today ..... cant beleive our luck!!! pity we have to take the kids out of school for two weeks though...
Quote:Originally posted by berlyn
yaaaaay, we are going in march, unfortunately the special finishes today ..... cant beleive our luck!!! pity we have to take the kids out of school for two weeks though...
what price did u get....Im looking the end of March and everything seems to be 500 pounds plus...Me thinx cause of easter
we got tickets for £299 return for adult and £217 for the kid each WHAT A SAVING we are going to be in durbs on the 9-23 march . these flights are through BA
Quote:Originally posted by Demolitia
Ok, i'll go thru to at that time too, cos Im flying to CT on 26 March...

Um, PM me your details... Big Grin

Perhaps re-read her dates Wink

nice one Berlyn - I do believe May might see cheap fares too

I thought there was major objection to doing that???
Quote:Originally posted by spam
I thought there was major objection to doing that???

Apparently you are allowed to apply for 10 days outside of holidays under special circumstances - and its under the schools regulations to accept or deny ...... they are understanding since the flights are not just to the continent.
we got tickets for £299 return for adult and £217 for the kid each WHAT A SAVING we are going to be in durbs on the 9-23 march . these flights are through BA

That is so cheap - presume not direct? I fly SAA to SA (Jo'burg) direct 30 April - £557 - a bit on the steep side but then am not much of a flyer.
Quote:Originally posted by spandancer
That is so cheap - presume not direct? I fly SAA to SA (Jo'burg) direct 30 April - £557 - a bit on the steep side but then am not much of a flyer.

This is just to Jhb, it is cheaper to book Jhb - Dbn tickets from that side, I know - cant believe our luck (keep thinking something might not be right!)
Quote:Originally posted by spandancer

That is a good price...my step kids are going back in July to see their Dad and most quotes were for £650 plus. Finally got them a youth fare on SAA at £520 a ticket.