South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Mighty Boks vs wales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone going?

:high:
What time you fetching me?
Here're your cards, I'll see how you do with them!!!!
:p
Not at the prices that were being bandied about. Seems like they always try to rip off the punters for these things. Also, I have found the Autumn visits to be very dissapointing after paying a fortune to watch them lose to England several times.

Wonder how the side will fare against Wales, they didn't have it all their own way against Argentina.
The Highlander Wrote:Here're your cards, I'll see how you do with them!!!!
:p

Red is my favourite colour!
The Highlander Wrote:Anyone going?

:high:
Tell me where and how to get tickets........

:worthy:
Joan Wrote:Tell me where and how to get tickets........

:worthy:

An Irish (Big Grin ) / Romanian/ Albanian ticket tout who'd probably sell you his mother too if he could get a half decent price Wink

on an alternative note you could park on a double yellow line.. and hope that the Welsh copper will see the funny side and issue you with a ticket for the match..

somehow, I guess it'll be TV and a beer for you
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:An Irish (Big Grin ) / Romanian/ Albanian ticket tout who'd probably sell you his mother too if he could get a half decent price Wink

on an alternative note you could park on a double yellow line.. and hope that the Welsh copper will see the funny side and issue you with a ticket for the match..

somehow, I guess it'll be TV and a beer for you
Big Grin
TV seems to be the way out then ...........

:mmm:
are they playing today?
Ameniatha Wrote:are they playing today?

no they are playing on the 19th November